The Account Manager role will be working with the client to help develop, produce market leading and innovative instore theatre
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Taking and developing Windows and Instore POS briefs from the client.
- Developing POS and instore briefs and allocations
- Ensure artwork is delivered to print to the agreed critical paths.
- Working with the client on site visits and surveys for installation of POS.
- The escalation/resolution of any issues surrounding delivery
- Pro-actively manage and attend design & pre-production meetings providing expert advice on, materials and print processes.
- Ensure that briefs are challenged to enable production is produced effectively in terms of cost & timeframes.
- Supply client with Costs and CPAs
- Accurately provide campaign briefs, updates and delivery information to back of house production teams.
- Pro-actively work with the client on new store openings, refits providing experience on store specific POS implementation.
- Continually ensure personal behaviour reflects the vision and values of the business. Ensure pro-active, enthusiastic and “can do” attitude at all times.
- Support the development of effective teamwork
- Monitor and review status of projects, maintaining agreed critical paths, pro-actively chasing BU’s and planners on key dates prior to production.
- Ensure all required items for production and despatch are supplied in a timely manner.
- Ensure that Production Planner is clearly informed of invoicing details when they are ready and actively manage supply of PO’s.
- Prepare and distribute relevant management information
- Extensive market experience in client account management, print production, artwork and project management.
- Basic Knowledge of 2D and 3D instore and windows POS skills.
- An Understanding of creative & repro processes.
- Excel and PC skills is a given
- Be confident and capable of carrying out all the tasks above in a pressurised and demanding client environment.