RAF No: 101853
We have an exciting vacancy for an Account Manager based in Manchester
- Your role will be working with the client to help develop, produce market leading and innovative instore theatre
You will work as part of a dedicated team and your duties will include:
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Support main team in at client site, by processing jobs through production,
- Support client team, by producing print briefs, allocations and artwork management
- Working from Component lists, creating master files and ensuring all allocation and print briefs are constantly kept up to date with new information as it is supplied.
- Double checking bespoke work, ensuring right material and costs are done
- Ensure that briefs are challenged to enable production is produced effectively in terms of cost & timeframes. .
- Accurately provide campaign briefs, updates and delivery information to back of house production teams.
- Produce bespoke and one off briefs ensuring small project process is followed.
- Support the development of effective teamwork
- Monitor and review status of projects, maintaining agreed critical paths.
- Ensure all required items for production and despatch are supplied in a timely manner.
- Ensure that Production Planner is clearly informed of invoicing details when they are ready.
- Can do attitude, sees a challenge as a positive not a negative
- Excel and PC skills is a given
- Be confident and capable of carrying out all the tasks above in a pressurised and demanding client environment.
Due to the nature of the role a degree of out of normal office hours working will be required.