We are looking to recruit a Collate & Pack Shift Manager in our busy Collate & Pack department based in Redditch.
Requirements of the role:
- Demonstrate strong management skills, providing guidance and direction.
- To act as an ambassador for the business by leading by example.
- Management of the Collate and Pack schedule maintaining an adequate spread of work across resources.
- Day to day resource management of the Collate and Pack function, including permanent staff and agency staff.
- Work in partnership with external agencies to ensure highest standards of work with temporary staff.
- Ensure all orders are processed and packed to the company quality standards.
- Demonstrate time management skills by maximising productivity to provide efficiency throughout the areas of responsibility.
- Ensure all KPI’s are maintained at all times.
- Achievement of productivity levels in line with agreed KPI’s.
- Establish continuous operational improvement plans and processes.
- Meet with other department Managers / Leaders where applicable to apprise them of situations and solve problems.
- Ensure high standards of hygiene and housekeeping are maintained via the departmental 5s policy.
- Provide help and assistance to other departments whenever possible.
- Any ad-hoc duties deemed appropriate by your Manager
- All aspects of health and safety for your area and team.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail skills
- Strong management skills
- Excellent administrative skills
- Strong desire to achieve targets on a daily basis
- High degree of computer literacy
- Ability to adhere to deadlines
- Works well under pressure
- Strong ambassador of our core company values.